Our aims at Mom’s School are to:
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, which inspires and motivates individuals to achieve their full potential;
- Foster self-esteem and respect the needs and values of self and others;
- Nurture a sense of pride and belonging to the school “family” and its community;
- Provide opportunities for physical, emotional, moral and social development Provide opportunities for physical, emotional, moral and social development to enhance the health and well being of each individual;
- Agree and develop standards of behaviour;
- Encourage the development of a sense of responsibility, self-discipline, self-confidence and creative independent thinking;
- Recognise and support the needs of those who work with our children;
- Treat all members of the school community with a sense of equality regardless of race, gender, ability or age.
- Create a caring, welcoming and purposeful environment.