The School you choose for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. There are few things which are likely to have more impact on a young person's future than the quality of the school they attend. We work to ensure that any parent who settles on Mom’s School will be pleased with that choice. We believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life, and we ensure that all the children who enter our doors get that start.
Excitement & Wonder is what defines Mom’s among children & parents. Our highly qualified & passionate staff inspires the children to develop inquisitiveness and curiosity about the world around them. We help them learn new things that will enable them to better understand the wider world. The early years are crucial to the foundation of thinking & social skills, along with literacy & numeracy. At Mom’s we emphasize on developing these key areas to ensure that our children grow fully capable to meet various challenges..
A big portion of our curriculum is based on the universally accepted Multiple Intelligence (MI) concept. Our MI based teaching allows children to use their strengths in the areas of linguistics, music, art, logical mathematics, body kinaesthetic and interpersonal intelligence to demonstrate curriculum mastery. It helps them to engage in higher level thinking & prepares them to be productive citizens & lifelong learners.
The learning experience offered to our children is enhanced by providing superior facilities, designed to meet their every requirement. By providing them with such a supportive & encouraging environment, we let the children develop a sense of belonging and purpose that will drive them in the right direction.
OUR DYNAMIC CURRICULUM IS DESIGNED TO:
OUR DYNAMIC CURRICULUM IS DESIGNED TO:
- Embrace Diversity
- Facilitate Key Foundation Skills
- Development of Personal Spirit
- Foster Responsibility
- Empower Children for a Bright Future
We strive to create mutual respect and encourage daily communication between parents, teachers, and administrators. The management offers absolute transparency on the functioning of the school.
The Mom’s School is an organization that values people, the children in our care, their parents and our employees. We continuously work to earn the trust placed in us and strive each day to be the best providers of early childhood education in the community we serve. The school has taken the onus to enlighten parents about positive parenting through a series of interactions.
- Allows three-years old to learn while playing that encourages and notices individual interests.
- Provide opportunities to communicate by developing active listening and expressive language skill.
- Facilitate participation in small groups and circle times to build confidence to try new things.
- Engage children in story- telling, pre-writing skills, listening and speaking using poems, puppets, finger plays, rhyming and singing as well as exploring.
- Develop math, science and language skills through group work.
- Help accomplish the potty training milestone with encouragement and pride.
- Encourage four-years old to be imaginative, energetic, inquiry-based learners who explore the classroom environment with curiosity and purpose.
- Provide well established structure and daily routines that allows children to play and grow through real world experiences.
- Encourage whole group and small group activities to promote socialization and community building.
- Provide print-rich classrooms to enable students to be immersed in literacy acquisition, developing letter and word recognition.
- Plan thematic units in math, literacy, science, social studies, art, music, and movement to thoroughly prepare children for a smooth transition to Lower Kindergarten with a rich, robust learning foundation.
- Encourage physical, cognitive, social and emotional development of children.
- Includes skill based program like reading, language arts, math, science, social studies, art, music, and physical fitness activities.
- Develop language skills through letter and sound recognition, writing activities, reading, stories, singing rhymes, and finger plays. Children have the opportunity to practice writing their names, letter strings, words, and short sentences. They are encouraged to play alphabet games and dictate original stories.
- Develop math skills with activities that focus on counting, matching, sorting, building, and numbers and shapes recognition.
- Nurture artistic expressions through use of crayons, paints, markers and natural colours.
- Build social skills through activities that promote friendship, teamwork, sharing, and caring.
- Upper Kindergarten is a class which is more like a runway for children to enter in to main stream Primary schooling, so the main focus is their readiness for Higher Schooling.